To update your installation of EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ Manager, please do the following:
- On the Windows computer that you use to run EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ Manager, please log onto the Converus Dashboard at - https://www.converus.net/dashboard/signin
- Log onto the Dashboard with your:
- Account ID
- Account PIN
- Google Authenticator Code
- Once on the Dashboard Home page, click on the Tools tab on the top menu.
- There, click on the button EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ 2.0 Manager - depending on which software you need to update.
- **PLEASE NOTE **
- If you or your organization are running standard EyeDetect tests, then click on the button which downloads the executable for EyeDetect Manager.
- If you or your organization are running the new hybrid test protocols with the Physio Tracker 2.0, then click on the button to download the EyeDetect+ 2.0 Manager software.
- Clicking on these buttons will download an executable within your internet browser.
- Click on the downloaded executable and launch EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ Manager.
- If done correctly, the program will place a shortcut to EyeDetect Manager on your desktop and launch.
- You can confirm you are running the latest version of EyeDetect by clicking on Help > About. If your EyeDetect Station is not running the latest version, Click on DataLocker > Sync. After the Station finishes syncing, confirm you have the latest version by clicking on Help > About.
- If any of the following steps are unclear or you run into trouble updating your software, please contact our support team by logging a support ticket here: https://converus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thanks. We apologize for any inconvenience.