In late August 24th, 2021, Converus will roll out an EyeDetect software update 184.108.40.206. Once you sync your EyeDetect Station, this update will automatically be installed. But once installed, earlier versions of EyeDetect Manager and EyeDetect+ Manager will no longer work with this new version.
The solution is simple. Please update any computers running EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ Manager by logging into the Converus Dashboard and downloading the new EyeDetect Manager software app. These new versions have a simplified and streamlined capability for connecting to an EyeDetect Station. If your EyeDetect Station and the computer running EyeDetect Manager are on the same Wi-Fi or Wired Network, the connection is seamless.
To update your installation of EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ Manager, please do the following:
- On the Windows computer that you use to run EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ Manager, please log onto the Converus Dashboard at - https://www.converus.net/dashboard/signin
- Log onto the Dashboard with your:
- Account ID
- Account PIN
- Google Authenticator Code
- Once on the Dashboard Home page, click on the Tools tab on the top menu.
- There, click on the button EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ 2.0 Manager - depending on which software you need to update.
- **PLEASE NOTE **
- If you or your organization are running standard EyeDetect tests, then click on the button which downloads the executable for EyeDetect Manager.
- If you or your organization are running the new hybrid test protocols with the Physio Tracker 2.0, then click on the button to download the EyeDetect+ 2.0 Manager software.
- Clicking on these buttons will download an executable within your internet browser.
- Click on the downloaded executable and launch EyeDetect Manager or EyeDetect+ Manager.
- If done correctly, the program will place a shortcut to EyeDetect Manager on your desktop and launch.
- You can confirm you are running the latest version of the software – 220.127.116.11 – with the following steps:
- In EyeDetect+ Manager, click on Help > About
- In EyeDetect Manager, click on Settings
- You can confirm you are running the latest version of EyeDetect – 18.104.22.168 – by clicking on Help > About. If your EyeDetect Station is not running the latest version, launch EyeDetect on your Station and Click on DataLocker > Sync. After the Station finishes syncing, confirm you have the latest version by clicking on Help > About.
- If any of the following steps are unclear or you run into trouble updated your software, please contact our support team by logging a support ticket here: https://converus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thanks. We apologize for any inconvenience.