The EyeDetect Dashboard requires an account ID and PIN in order to login. You may wish to customize those user names and passwords rather than accept the default, which are cryptic.
To do this, follow these simple steps
- The account administrator should login to the Dashboard.
- Click on the main menu option “Accounts.” In the screen that loads, you will see subaccount names and user names.
- Click on the name of the user for whom you wish to change login credentials.
- Click on the part of the screen highlighted with an orange box, “Alternate Login Credentials.”
- The Alternate Login Credentials section of the screen will expand as shown here, highlighted with orange box.
- You may change the username and password.
- When finished, click “Submit.”