How do I run the EyeDetect Administrator?
- Once the EyeDetect Administrator is downloaded, go to the folder to which you downloaded the file and double-click the exe icon to run the application.
- In the EyeDetect Administrator, choose Account > Sign in from the menu.
- Enter your Account ID, Account PIN, and Authentication Code (from the Authenticator application).
- Be sure to sign in with the account credentials for the account to be configured.
- After successfully signing in, click Close to close the Sign in dialog.
- Choose DataLocker > Setup from the menu.
- The EyeDetect Administrator will retrieve license data from the Converus Dashboard. If valid licenses are available, the following dialog will appear.
- Select an account from the dropdown list.
- Choose Start to configure the DataLocker with the selected license.
- The necessary EyeDetect applications will be downloaded and installed on the DataLocker. When the process is complete, click Close to exit the setup process.
- Choose File > Exit to close the EyeDetect Administrator application.
Have more questions? Submit a request