The EyeDetect computer requires an Internet connection to download the latest software and test versions, as well as to upload completed test data. This requires either a wired connection or a wireless connection.
If using a wired connection, plug the network cable into the back of the EyeDetect computer.
If using a wireless connection, you may need to connect to the wireless network. To do so:
- Ensure that the wireless antenna is connected to the EyeDetect computer.
- Click on the wireless toolbar bar icon on the far-right side of the Windows toolbar.
- Select from the list the network connection desired.
- If necessary, enter any connection information for that network (such as a password).
- If prompted, select the appropriate type of network. If working outside of the office, be sure to select Public.